Sunday, August 9, 2015

Our long break ...

          I wanted to apologize to those of you that subscribe to our channel.  Wecreate is a project that my sister and I initiated together.  The past two years have been eventful for both of us.  My sister got married and had a baby.  I am planning my wedding and I started a full time masters in Education with the College of William & Mary.  While we haven't had the same time to work on our blog and YouTube channel that we would like, art remains an important component to our lives as does our belief in its importance to the lives of children.  More recently I was required to complete reviews of several children's books.  If you are interested in some quality literature to share with your children, I encourage you to check these posts out:

Children's Book Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment